Wordley Martin is Seeking Full-Time Office Assistant!
30 April 2019 No Comments
Full-time Office Assistant (This is not your average office job!)
Wordley Martin Premium Equestrian Surfaces
3260 Fairlane Farms Road, Suite 5, Wellington, FL 33414
Wordley Martin Premium Equestrian Surfaces provides arena architecture, construction, installation, custom footing and equestrian facility products. Using a blend of footing and surfacing materials, Wordley Martin offers premium performance horse riding rings in North America.
We are searching for an energetic, passionate, and highly competent office assistant to handle internal and external communication between job sites, clients, staff and vendors.
Jobs responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with the Village of Wellington about permits
- Print site plans at Office Depot as needed
- Maintain client account info
- Foster communication with new clients
- Manage calendar
- Create NPDES reports and other reports as needed
- Contact primary engineer on project for reports/updates
- Manage Arena maintenance schedules
- Create critical timelines for clients
- Handle various degrees of logistics
- Schedule equipment rentals
- Lead follow up
- Work with Marketing Manager as requested
Candidate must have the following skill set:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Dropbox
- Ability to learn new tasks
- Knowledgeable in math relative to measurements/calculations required to create initial arena specs.
- Ability to work well in an ever-changing environment
- Knowledge of equestrian industry/horse arenas, construction, and related logistics is preferred, but not necessary
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Please submit resume to email@example.com